Unhappy with your current look?
Are you unhappy with your current eyebrow tattoo? Do you have old faded eyebrow PMU or microblading? Or a small (1″-4″) body tattoo that you would like removed? Using a permanent make-up machine, an ultra pure saline solution is pushed into the tattoo you wish to be removed/lightened. A scab forms, and when the area heals and the scab falls off, the tattoo ink/pigment is removed/lightened. Multiple sessions may be necessary to achieve your desired goal. You must schedule a consultation to discuss your removal/lightening goals and to see if you are a good candidate for this service.
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
- KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else. Air/oxygen provides faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to, please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
- DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few seconds. NO Soaking in water or the scab will get destroyed.
- NO HOT BATHS, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS, TANNING, OR INTENSE EXERCISE.
- DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off, you will disrupt the process and cause scarring.
- TREAT AREA WITH TLC. The edges can be carefully wiped clean from any dripping blood, the site should be left alone- do not get wet for 24 hours. You may wash around the area gently with the fingers and soap and rinse. Keep the area clean and absolutely no creams, nothing applied leave it alone. If it itches and it is a safe area (other than around the eyes) dab with a little alcohol swab.
- ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop APO Aftercare (or vitamin E oil) 3 times per day, every day, for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening/removal session. DO NOT start apply aftercare oil UNTIL all scabbing has completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
- LIPS please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. No whitening or peroxide toothpastes. Cut food into small bites… no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum. It is important to the process and the integrity of the skin, that 4 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions!
Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 3 to 6 sessions.
How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the density needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting. In those cases, where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal. – Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.