Symmetry Brows offers a quick, easy and safe 3 step whitening process to the Houston, Tx area. Our system uses an LED light in combination with our all natural, plant and mineral based whitening gel pen to safely and efficiently remove years of staining caused by tobacco, foods, beverages, braces, medication, and discoloration due to age. Although tetracycline and fluoride staining can not be removed completely, we typically see great results with lightening this type of staining. The most comprehensive treatment can be completed in one visit and can be accomplished in 60 minutes or less. Our teeth whitening system located in Houston will not damage any existing dental work and will remove stains from crowns, fillings, veneers, and bridges.
Relaxing 3 Step Process
- Whitening gel applied to teeth, upper and lower arch.
- LED Laser Light is positioned to the mouth to accelerate whitening for 3-2 minute sessions.
- Rinse and see your final results.
After care - Whitening Instructions
- Drinking water for the next 2 hours will decrease possible sensitivity. Avoid any other food or beverages for the next 2 hours.
- Do not Smoke or Chew tobacco for at least 2 hours.
- Avoid any dark colored food or beverage for at least 24 hours. NO– coffee, tea, soda, cool-aid, red wine, tomato sauce, red meat, dark col-ored vegetables, or anything with heavy color for at least 24 hours.
- YES— water, white wine, white chicken, pork, turkey, noodles, white sauce , white cheese, potatoes, etc. after 2 hours
- NEXT 48 hours: brush very gently with a white toothpaste, DO NOT BRUSH GUMS, avoid using a whitening or baking soda tooth paste.
- Any sensitivity is typically gone within 24 hours. You may choose to purchase the desensitizing gel or take a mild pain reliever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is teeth whitening for everyone?
Our Teeth Whitening System provides dramatic results for anyone who wants to whiten their teeth. This includes people with teeth that have been stained by substances such as coffee, tea, soda, smoking, etc. It will also lighten teeth stained by tetracycline, speckled by fluoride, or hereditary discoloration.
Should I consider Teeth Whitening?
Studies have shown that people with whiter teeth look younger and that there is a correlation between high self-esteem and a bright, confident smile.
How white will my teeth get?
After whitening with Symmetry Brows’ Teeth Whitening System, teeth shades brighten an average of 3 to 6 shades on the Teeth Shade Card. Although individual results will depend on how discolored the teeth were originally, the end result will be brighter, shiny teeth. Remember, everyone’s teeth are different and your teeth will only go as white as your teeth will go. Everyone’s teeth have a stopping point.
How long will the whitening last?
This varies from person to person and depends on your diet and lifestyle, but the effects usually last for one to three years with proper maintenance. Periodic touch-up treatments are recommended for customers who frequently consume products such as coffee, dark soda, tea, red wine, tomatoes sauce or other staining products such as tobacco.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes, our products are made in our USA laboratories and are FDA compliant. Scientific research has shown that the active ingredients in the Symmetry Brows’ Teeth Whitening Gels are safe and effective for cosmetic teeth whitening. Our Whitening Gel does not change or damage the structure of the teeth; it merely lifts and removes the stains, making your teeth brighter.
How long does a whitening session take?
The actual whitening process is 60 mins but the entire appointment takes about 1hr-30 mins
Does it hurt?
Most clients experience no sensitivity during or after the session. A very small percentage of clients may feel some sensitivity on the teeth or soft tissues, especially if they consume very cold or hot foods or drinks within two hours after the treatment. Therefore it is recommended that clients avoid consuming extremely hot or cold food or beverages for the first two hours following the treatment. Any sensitivity is usually gone within 24 hours.
Will Symmetry Brows’ Teeth Whitening work on crowns, fillings, veneers, and bridges (composite materials)?
Our teeth whitening will remove staining from composite materials but will not whiten the compo.